Shipping information for quad bike frames
The following should assist you in arranging delivery to us:
- The frame and parts must be protected and safely packed in a strong cardboard box as it will be returned using the same packaging.
- A written order accompanying your frame must be completed with the following information:
- Contact name, telephone number and return delivery address.
- Make and serial number of frame. Instructions on whether you want the serial number left unpainted or a light coat applied.
- Instructions on the colour required.
- Payment for the work to be carried out +P&P. This can be done by BACS or cheque.
- The return delivery day will be arranged by us, telephoning you when the frame is ready for dispatch. If this is not possible, the frame should be delivered to another address that is manned all day.
- Please ensure the return delivery address is manned until the delivery is made.
- Please write your name on the outside of the box
Transport companies do not have time to wait, if no one is there when the transport company arrives, making it a failed delivery, the frame may need to be collected from their depot. Because of failed collections, where items have not been available when the van has arrived, we have had to stop arranging collections.
Return delivery from £20 inc VAT. This includes £500 insurance. This price is for England and Wales only, elsewhere price on application. If you have problems choosing to arrange transport, Try this link: APC Overnight (Input your postcode and phone your nearest APC depot.) Your frame may be expensive so please consider the APC increased Liability insurance before sending.
Windridge Coatings Ltd
Dane Valley Road, St. Peters,
Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 3JJ
Tel: 01843 604474
Payment for mail orders can be made by cheque or postal order. Please make payable to Windridge Coatings Ltd.