Tri-Resin System - why it's popular
The Tri-Resin Powder Coating System was developed to achieve the best finish with the greatest corrosion resistance.
If we find something new to improve the coating system, we will incorporate it tomorrow.
After three years of research, using corrosion results from salt spray tests and now ten years of field results, over 90% of our powder coating is applied directly onto steel using the Tri Resin System, bypassing the need for galvanising.
Using the Tri-Resin System and having the largest box oven in the country 11.5m x 4m x 3m means:
- A 240 tonne balcony project powder coated without galvanising saved the customer £90,000.
- Larger and heavier components can be powder coated. This can save costs and time on manufacturing and site erecting.
- Reduced need for galvanising, resulting in better finish, quicker turn round and reduced costs.
- Visually better designs, reducing the need for spigots and joints.
- Thick, smooth, luster coating hiding many manufacturing marks, presenting an excellent finish for your product.
- The finish will impress your customers, showing them you take extra effort with their work.